Consumer Privacy Requests
AutoAlert provides consumers with the following rights:
- (A) the right to access their personal information
- (B) the right to request deletion of their personal information
- (C) the right to say no to the sale of their personal information (also called “opt out”)
- (D) the right to limit the use of their sensitive personal information
- (E) the right to correct their personal information
- (F) the right for minors to opt in to the sale of their personal information
For more information on these rights, please visit our Privacy Notice at autoalert.com/privacy-notice.
If you’re visiting this page, it’s because you’re a consumer who would like to exercise one of the aforementioned rights. In order to better assist you, AutoAlert has provided you with the ability on this page to choose the right you’d like to exercise. Just select the right(s) you’d like to exercise below, and click submit.
If you’re making this request on behalf of a consumer as an Authorized Representative please go to autoalert.com/authorized-rep.
If you’d prefer to exercise any of these rights via phone, please call our Client Care team at 833-201-4014.