CCPA AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE/AGENT REQUESTS
Authorized Representative/Agent Requests
The CCPA allows Authorized Representatives or Agents to submit these requests on behalf of the California consumer.
If you’re an authorized representative or agent, AutoAlert has to verify that the California consumer has granted you with authority to submit one of these requests. In order to verify that the California consumer has granted an authorized representative or agent to submit one of these requests, please contact AutoAlert at CCPA@autoalert.com or Client Care at 833-201-4014.
Upon contacting AutoAlert, please be prepared to have the right that the California consumer would like to exercise along with following information:
- Consumer’s Full Name;
- Consumer’s Birth Date;
- Consumer’s Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code;
- Consumer’s Email Address;
- Consumer’s Telephone Number
- Authorized Agent’s Full Name
- Authorized Agent’s Birth Date;
- Authorized Agent’s Email Address; and
- Authorized Agent’s Telephone Number
Once AutoAlert has received this information, we will follow up with the Authorized Agent on the next steps and what to expect.